12 months no payments & no interest*
Available on in-store purchases $200 & over.
Caci can customise a treatment plan to give you the best possible results, in a time frame and budget that suits you.
Enjoy 12 months no payments & no interest*, on in-store Q Card purchases $200 & over
Plus, sign up to a Caci membership before Christmas and receive double the treats!^ Offer available 1 November – 31 December 2019
What treats will I get?
- At Caci our customers on a membership get the best results and the best rewards!
- Be rewarded with free ‘treats’ including facials and beauty treatments.
- Plus 20% off beauty services and 10% off Skinsmiths skincare.
Which memberships can I sign up to?
- Skin Health – A personalised schedule that can include Microdermabrasion, Skincare Infusions, LED Light Therapy, Microneedling, Photo Rejuvenation, Fractional CO2 Laser.
- Laser Hair Removal – fast and permanent hair removal with Diode Laser treatment.
- Cosmetic Injectables – Botox and Juvederm Dermal Filler.
- Body Shaping – Cryolipolysis fat freezing.
Things you should know:
*No payments and no interest for 12 months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on Flexi Payment Plans and is not available online. Minimum spend $200. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Existing Cardholder fee – $35 Advance Fee. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. Offer also available on Q Mastercard. New Cardholder Fee applies to new Q Mastercard accounts – $55 Establishment. See qmastercard.co.nz/apply for details on Q Mastercard. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
^Offer valid for new memberships signed before 31 December 2019. Excludes Amerase. ‘Treats’ are assigned based on overall membership spend during the initial term of that membership. For more details please see in clinic. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.