Important Documents & Policies
- Terms and Conditions – these are the terms and conditions that govern the use of your Q Card.
- Initial Disclosure Statement – this is the disclosure statement that we provide you under the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 which sets out key information about your Q Card Account.
- QFE Disclosure Statement – this document includes disclosures made pursuant to the Financial Advisers Act 2008.
- Direct Debit form - for hassle-free payments.
- Automatic Payment form - for fixed payments; weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Q Card recognises the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information. We will never pass your details on to another party, unless your consent allows us to do so. Any information supplied to us by you will only be used for the purpose in which it has been supplied for.
See clause 28 of the Terms and Conditions.