Important Documents & Policies
The Terms & Conditions and Fees & Charges for Q Card are changing, effective 06 November 2018.
Fees & Charges
• Removal of the personal property security register fees, repossession fee, sales and commission fee and default interest;
• Renaming of the variation fee to restructure fee;
Terms & Conditions
• Clause 2 About Q Card: removal of security interest (and related amendments);
• Clause 3 Definitions: addition of Privacy Act, Unauthorised Transactions, Your Personal Information;
• Clause 10 Statements: replaced: CFL provides you with access to your statements online on the Q Card website and you agree to that disclosure; with: CFL will make statements available to you each month;
• Clause 17 Replacement Cards: changed “return” to “destroy” and request that customers contact CFL;
• Clause 18 Cancelling Your Card Account: changed “returning” to “destroying” your Card in two instances;
• Clause 26 Security Agreement: removed;
• Clause 28 Privacy Statement: updated;
• Clause 29 Changes to terms & conditions: removal of references to default interest. Consolidated text in (c) and (d).
This is a disclosure statement for the purposes of the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 made by Consumer Finance Limited trading as Q Card.
- Terms and Conditions – these are the terms and conditions that govern the use of your Q Card.
- Initial Disclosure Statement – this is the disclosure statement that we provide you under the Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003 which sets out key information about your Q Card Account.
- QFE Disclosure Statement – this document includes disclosures made pursuant to the Financial Advisers Act 2008.
- Direct Debit form - for hassle-free payments.
- Automatic Payment form - for fixed payments; weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Specific Conditions relating to notices and disputes for direct debit payments.
Q Card recognises the importance of safeguarding your personal and financial information. We will never pass your details on to another party, unless your consent allows us to do so. Any information supplied to us by you will only be used for the purpose in which it has been supplied for.
See clause 26 of the Terms and Conditions.