You can apply for a Q MasterCard directly by clicking here.
If you’re approved, you’ll receive your card in the mail within 10 business days, then you can start shopping with it once activated.
If you’re keen to start shopping now, you can apply at selected stores when making a Long Term Finance purchase. Find your nearest store here.
Make sure you bring with you:
- An accepted form of ID (as mentioned below)
- Proof of your address (if you have moved recently or are using a foreign passport as your ID)
- Details of your income and financial details
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Contact details for a friend or relative that doesn’t live with you
Accepted forms of ID:
- New Zealand Driver Licence
- New Zealand passport
- Australian passport
- Any other nationality passport with a valid NZ Residency Visa
Accepted forms of Proof of Address:
In addition, if you apply using any passport other than a New Zealand passport you must also have proof of address, which is either:
- Utility Bill (includes telephone, internet, SKY TV, electricity, gas, insurance, land and water rates)
- Account Statement from a bank, building society or credit union
- Insurance policy
- A letter or statement from Inland Revenue Department
Please ensure that your Proof of Address document:
- Has been issued in the name of applicant and not be older than 3 months.
- Has a printed address that matches the one used in the “Information for Credit Application” form (if applicable)
- Has a physical address (rather than a PO Box)