Be in to win a Deluxe Mystery Break™ with Air New Zealand, which could be to anywhere in NZ! The Mystery Break™ weekend includes return air travel (seat & bag on Air New Zealand), a rental car with unlimited kilometres waiting for you at airport, and 2 nights twin-share 4-5 star accommodation at your mystery destination.
With Q Card you’ll always enjoy 3 months no payments and no interest* on every purchase with no minimum spend.
Use your Q Card at these and thousands of retailers nationwide and online.
See our store finder for more.
Things you should know:
*No payments and no interest for three months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all Q EFTPOS purchases at participating retailers in store and online. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
^Valentines Mystery Weekend Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. Prize Draw valid from 8 February 2018 to 14 February 2018 (“Prize Draw Period”). There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”).
2. The Prize Draw winner will receive an open dated Air New Zealand Deluxe Mystery Breaks™ Voucher to the value of NZ $1,298, which includes: return air travel (seat & bag on Air New Zealand), a rental car with unlimited kilometres waiting for you at airport, and 2 nights twin-share 4-5 star accommodation at your mystery destination. Voucher issuer’s terms and conditions apply (“Prize”). The Voucher is valid for travel within 12 months from date of issue. All travel dates are subject to availability. The winner and his or her chosen Prize participant agree to be bound by the Mystery Breaks™ Terms and Conditions, Air New Zealand’s Conditions of Carriage, the terms and conditions of the accommodation, car hire service providers and other service providers of the Prize. To be eligible for the care hire component of the Prize, the winner (or chosen Prize participant) must have a current full driver license for presentation on collection of vehicle and be 21 years or older. The winner (and any other person sharing the Prize with the winner) will be responsible for airport transfers in New Zealand to and from their home to their nearest domestic airport, and will be responsible for their own travel insurance arrangements. Any additional expenses not listed as part of the Prize including, but not limited to, petrol, food, beverages, gratuities and insurance, will be the responsibility of the winner (and any other person sharing the Prize with the winner).
3. An entry into the Prize Draw is automatic every time a purchase is made with Q Card or Q Mastercard at any retailer that accepts Q Card or Q Mastercard in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period.
4. 1 winning Q Card or Q Mastercard transaction will be drawn at random for the Prize Draw, on 21 February 2018 from all eligible entries at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland.
5. The winner will be notified by mail/phone by 23 February 2018.
6. The Prize will be sent to the winner by 15 March 2018.
7. To be eligible for the Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
8. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not negotiable or redeemable for cash.
9. Any payments made on Q Card or Q Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled or suspended on or before the Prize Draw date will be taken as an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
10. The entities responsible for this promotion are Consumer Finance Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”), which reserve the right to use the winner’s name and photograph for promotional purposes.
11. If a winner cannot be contacted by 28 February 2018, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate this Prize Draw and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
14. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or personal injury (whether physical or mental) in connection with the Prize Draw, the Prize or its use by the winner.
16. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Employees of Flexi Cards Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
18. Q Card and Q Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
19. See yourq.co.nz for full details.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.