It’s that time of year again – time to get ready for Back to School!
Books, Tech, Uniforms… No matter what you need, Q Card has you covered.
Every purchase with your Q Card from Monday 13 January to Friday 7 February 2020, puts you in the draw to win^ back your balance up to $10,000! Plus, there’s 26 daily prizes of a $300 credit back^ to be won.
With 3 months no payments & no interest* and no minimum purchase, even those little purchases could win you a lot!
Shop with your Q Card at these and thousand of retailers nationwide and online. See qcard.co.nz/storefinder for more.
Things you should know:
^Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
- Prize Draw valid from 13 January 2020 to 7 February 2020 (“Prize Draw Period”). There are 27 prizes in total to give away. There will be 1 grand prize and 26 daily prize draws (“Prize Draw”).
- 1 Prize Draw winner will receive a creditback on their Q Card or Q Mastercard account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 7 February 2020, up to a maximum amount of $10,000. 26 daily Prize Draw winners will each receive a $300 creditback on their Q Card or Q Mastercard account (“Creditback”).
- Every transaction made with Q Card or Q Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the grand prize, plus 1 entry into 1 daily prize (dependent on date of transaction).
- The grand prize draw will consist of all valid entries received during the Prize Draw Period.
- Each daily prize draw will consist of all valid entries received during a particular day during the Prize Draw Period.
- 1 winning Q Card or Q Mastercard transaction and 1 winning Q Card or Q Mastercard transaction for each of the respective 24 daily prize draws will be drawn at random, at the end of the Prize Draw Period at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland.
- The winners will be notified by email/phone by 28 February 2020.
- To be eligible for a Creditback, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
- The Creditbacks will be applied by 15 March 2020 to the winning Q Card or Q Mastercard accounts.
- The Creditbacks are not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Any payments made on Q Card or Q Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be taken as an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
- The entities responsible for this promotion are Consumer Finance Limited and Columbus Financial Services Limited (“Promoter”), which reserve the right to use a winner’s name and photograph for promotional purposes.
- If a winner cannot be contacted by 6 March 2020, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
- Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Employees of FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Q Card and Q Mastercard terms and conditions apply.
- Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
*No payments and no interest for three months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all Q EFTPOS purchases at participating retailers in store and online. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
†Q Card is accepted at participating New World and PAK’nSAVE stores only. Excludes Island Bay New World store and Whitianga New World Fuel sites. Excludes PAK’nSAVE stores in Kapiti, Lower Hutt, Petone, and Mill Street and the purchase of alcohol at Mt Albert PAK’nSAVE. Excludes Manukau, Porirua and Hastings PAK’nSAVE Fuel Sites.