Celebrate with your nearest and dearest this long weekend. If you are getting together with friends over a meal, a trip to visit relatives, or a family movie night, get 6 months no payments & no interest* on all Q Card purchases from Friday 24 to Sunday 26 June 2022. There’s no minimum spend and no repayments* until December 2022!
Not long left to get in the draw to win^ you winter balance back up to $15,000! Every purchase you make until Sunday 26 June 2022 puts you in the draw.
*6 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all standard Q EFTPOS purchase transactions (LTF excluded) at participating retailers in-store and online from Friday 24 June 2022 to 23:59 on Sunday 26 June 2022 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). The transaction date is determined by when the merchant processes the purchase and is outside the control of Consumer Finance Limited (“Issuer”). To avoid paying interest on your purchase, you must pay off the amount owing before expiry of the interest free period. Annual Account Fee of NZD$50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change. The Issuer reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Q Card standard terms and conditions apply.
^$15k balance back promo prize draw
1. valid from Saturday 14 May 2022 to Sunday 26 June 2022 (“Prize draw Period”).
2. There are 45 prizes in total to give away (“Prize Draw”). One Prize Draw winner will receive their Balance Back on their Q Card or Q Mastercard account for an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59 PM Sunday 26 June 2022, up to a maximum amount of $15,000 (“Grand Prize”). 44 prize winners will each receive NZD$200 of credit back on their Q Card or Q Mastercard account to an amount equal to the closing balance of their account as at 11.59PM Sunday 26 June 2022, up to a maximum amount of $200 (“Daily Prize”).
3. Every transaction made with Q Card or Q Mastercard at any accepting retailer in-store or online during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you 1 entry into the Grand Prize and 1 entry into the Daily Prize (dependent on date of transaction, LTF purchases excluded).
4. Double entries into the Grand Prize and Daily Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 28 to Sunday 29 May 2022
5. Triple entries into the Grand Prize and Daily Prize Draw are automatic every time a purchase is made in-store and online at any accepting retailer from Saturday 18 to Sunday 19 June 2022.
6. The Grand Prize or Daily Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. The entities responsible for this promotion are Consumer Finance Limited (Q Card) and Columbus Financial Services Limited (Q Mastercard) (each, the “Promoter”).
8. At the end of the Prize Draw Period, 1 winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries for the Grand Prize, and 1 winner will be drawn for each day of the 44 days of the Prize Draw Period from all eligible entries received that day for a Daily Prize at 111 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland on Friday 1 July 2022.
9. The Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone/email by 22 July 2022.
10. If a winner does not respond within 5 business days of being contacted, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
11. The Grand Prize balance back and Daily Prize credit backs will be applied on or before 29 July 2022 to the winning Q Card or Q Mastercard account(s).
12. To be eligible for a Prize, an account must not be in arrears at the time the Prize Draw takes place.
13. Any purchases made on Q Card or Q Mastercard during the Prize Draw Period that have been cancelled, refunded, returned or suspended before the Prize Draw date will be considered an ineligible entry into the Prize Draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
16. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
19. Employees of the Promoter and/or FlexiGroup (New Zealand) Limited are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
20. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize or Prize Draw.
21. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
22. Q Card and Q Mastercard terms and conditions apply (as applicable).
†Q Card is accepted at participating New World and PAK’nSAVE stores only. Excludes Island Bay New World store and Whitianga New World Fuel sites. Excludes PAK’nSAVE stores in Kapiti, Lower Hutt, Petone, and Mill Street and the purchase of alcohol at Mt Albert PAK’nSAVE. Excludes Manukau, Porirua and Hastings PAK’nSAVE Fuel Sites.
Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.